Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter

With Easter being so late this year, we actually had a chance to wear great spring dresses, sandals and no sweaters or tights!! It was a great weekend weather-wise and the girls were glad to have 2 extra days off from school surrounding the weekend. Gary hung out with the girls on Good Friday. They even ventured down to my new office at ALSAC to join me for lunch. The girls loved the Kay Kafe that is in the actual hospital across the street from my office. When they saw my office, Caroline's comment was "this is big, but lame". I guess I will have to have her back when I have more office decorations. They loved the huge white board I have on the wall and quickly added their own flair to it. My girls love to "keep it real."

On Sunday we chose the 10am service at church. Of course this was supposed to be the most crowded service, but it worked out well with the rest of our plans for the day. Mom and Dan joined us for the church service, which was fantastic including the beautiful music and then we had lunch at our house. The girls hunted for eggs when they woke up and enjoyed their treats from the Easter bunny.

After a quiet afternoon, we ventured over to Dad's house for a yummy dinner with my sister and brother and his familly. All in all, a great weekend. We are so blessed!


the girls looked cute in their matching kelly's kids dresses....only $5.99 at the warehouse sale. how much long can i dress them alike?


sweet girls


the zyrieks dressed and ready for church. how tall is anna these days???


the girls with mimi and papa

No comments: