Friday, April 8, 2011

What to do, what to do??

I started my two weeks off in between jobs this week and have enjoyed having no commitments, no reports due and no crazy emergencies to address. I used this first week to do the following:

1. Got a much needed hair cut
2. Got an even much more needed pedicure....now bring on the flip flops!!
3. Shopped for some new clothes for my new job.
4. Ate lunch with Caroline and enjoy some time in her classroom.
5. Prepared for Anna's birthday and Gary's mom's visit.
6. Kept the pantry stocked and the laundry current.
7. Switched out the girls's winter clothes for summer clothes and transferred the winter clothes to the attic. This is usually a long process for me,so it was great to get it done in 1 afternoon/evening.
8. Saw sports medicine doctor about my knee pain during the later weeks of my half marathon training. Relief was in the form of a cortisone shot and scheduled visits with the physical therapist.
9. Worked out at the gym.
10. Enjoyed myself!!

Looking forward to Anna's birthday....Gary's birthay....Mary's visit....and one more week with it all wrapping up with Gary's half ironman in New Orleans!

No comments: