Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!


Monday was my 37th birthday....however, according to Anna I should not worry because "you are not really old until you are 50 because then you are over the hill" and also Anna said I don't have any wrinkles!! We started the celebration early on Sunday night with my mom and Dan coming over to join us for chili and a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake. Yum. Double yum!! Monday was a work day (boo!!) but it was fun because the audit team at my client brought in GiGi's cupcakes. Talk about a sugar high. That icing is great but it is a lot of icing. We had dinner with my Dad, Julie, Uncle Blair, brother Blair and sister-in-law Kim and nephew Bejamin. We dined at Memphis Pizza Cafe, a family favorite. Good times for everyone!! I have enjoyed the calls and the messages on facebook (that is definitely a way to feel the love!!). Not really feeling very much older....I'm truly blessed with great friends and family and loving all the attention this week!!


No comments: