Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year's in Dallas

We returned to Dallas for our now annual New Year's trip. If only Auburn had been picked for the Cotton Bowl then it would have been perfect!! My kids LOVE playing with their 5 cousins that live in Dallas and I enjoy hanging out with my brother and sister. The weather was not the best but we still had a great time just hanging out, eating good food, watching good (Auburn) football, playing Wii games, drinking yummy champagne and overall relaxing. We were there for five days and returned in time for Gary to be at work for Monday. Good thing the girls and I were off on Monday so we had one extra day to sleep in....and speaking of that, the girls slept until 8:30 on Monday. I was worried they were ill. My early risers never sleep past 7am normally but managed until 7:30 throughout the break. Glad for school be back so we can get back into our routine.

caroline and drew rockin' out on the guitars

blake and anna hamming it up

funny cousins


our trip to the american girl store. fun!!



new year's eve wii trivial pursuit results....women take all!!!

No comments: