Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Birthday Fun

Sunday was my 36th birthday....could not quite hide my age since Anna made pictures for the front door with my age ALL over them!! Very cute and I loved it. Gary and I enjoyed dinner and the Tigers game on Saturday night with the DeSouzas. The kids stayed at mom's so I was actually able to have a quiet home on Sunday morning....kind of strange!! Gary fixed a nice breakfast for us and then we headed to church. We enjoyed a fun lunch with the DeSouzas including all the kids. Gary urged me to take some time for me on Sunday so I called and managed to snag a pedicure appointment. It was nice to get out for a little while by myself. We had dinner with my dad, Julie, Blair, Kim and their son Benjamin at Memphis Pizza Cafe....one of my favorite casual dining places in town. All in all, a great finish to a not so great week!!! Happy Birthday to me!!

gary and me with pouncer @ the Tigers game

part of my yummy birthday morning breakfast

my sweet girls with me before dinner

No comments: