Monday, September 22, 2008

While Mommy's Away.....

I was out of town all last week for work. Of course I left very detailed instructions for each day of the week for Gary and the kids. Everything from what they should wear to when they take vs. buy their lunch and all of the errands that needed running!! I was trying to make it as easy as possible on Gary while I was away in Atlanta. On Friday, the girls were out of school for "Fair Day." Not sure why kids still get out of school for this....we did in the days of Campus School and White Station. Gary took off work on Friday and spent the morning with the girls at the zoo before picking me up at the airport. Just thought I would share a glimpse in to the fashion that was selected for the day....wish you could have see the hairdo's by the time I got home. Gary is an awesome Dad to our girls and he had a great week!! Just a little Mom humor!!

Anna picked out her own outfit...

by the end of the visit the girls are all smiles

No comments: