Friday, September 26, 2008

Headed to Auburn


We are loading up the Sequoia this afternoon and heading to Auburn for the game vs. UT tomorrow. This is our first of two trips to Auburn this fall. I LOVE going to Auburn. I have compiled a list of things I love about Auburn:

1. I met my awesome husband there on a BLIND date!
2. Fall on the plains is the most beautiful season!
3. Football games are so much fun sitting close by 87,000+ of your closest friends!
4. Lemonade at Toomer's Corner and rolling the trees there after a big win!
5. The cute "local" stores on College Street such as Heartstrings
6. Seeing our friends including my roommates and tailgating with them.
7. All the tradition on campus such as the concourse, Tiger Walk, and saying War Eagle!
8. Watching the eagle soar above the stadium before kickoff.
9. The safety and security of a small town in the south.
10. The best 5 years of fun, friends and great memories!

1 comment:

Elsi said...

Hello from another Auburn graduate. I found your blog following the random "Next Blog" links at the top, starting at my own blog. I graduated from Auburn in 1973 and hubby graduated in 1976. Though we didn't meet at Auburn, we married while I was a student there and he transferred to Auburn after our wedding. Not only are the two of us graduates, but our youngest daughter graduated from Auburn in May 2005. She's now teaching algebra at a local high school here in Texas.

War Eagle!