Thursday, September 13, 2012

Unglued



I have started a new Bible study with a few women on Lysa TerKeurst's new book entitled "Unglued".  It is perfect for me at this time in my life. Figuring out how to respond in stressful situations, working with kids that don't always cooperate and the curveballs that life in general throws my way.  Lysa definitely keeps it real in every book of hers I have read. She has been to Hope to speak and her story is very encouraging.  She is the founder and head of Proverbs 31 ministries.  Love also that her husband owns a Chick fil a in Charlotte. Maybe Gary and I can figure out which one and visit it when we head that way in November for a Panthers game. Looking forward to reading, learning and fellowshiping with women that are having the same struggles keeping it all together as me!

No comments: