Friday, September 30, 2011

Mommy Guilt

A friend of mine commented on one of Caroline's birthday pictures that we needed to dump the sippy cups since Caroline was 5 years old. Made me laugh but made me have a huge case of mommy guilt. What was I doing to my child?? She loves her milk and I am not really in favor of her spilling milk and giving us a smelly reminder for weeks to come. She has been using regular cups for over 2 years but in the morning when she is who knows where in the house drinking her milk, we have always given her  cup with a lid. Some have straws and some are the old fashioned sippy cups. At meals she always has a regular cup. So to resolve my mommy guilt, we collected all the sippy cups and threw them in the trash. Caroline did not seem to care at all and we have moved on!! Thanks for the nudge, Rachel!!

not too many to consider!!

goodbye!!

No comments: