Saturday, September 24, 2011

Quotes by Caroline

Gary shared the following conversation he had with Caroline last night....

C: Mommy has a fun job doesn't she?
G: Yes, she does.
C: She helps the sick kids.
G: Yes, she does.
C: You have a boring job.
G: Uh, I guess.
C: You need to get a fun job.

Later in the car....

C: There is a picture of Elvis on that sign. He's dead.
G: Yes, he died.
C: His heart brook. (not broke, but brook)
G: Brook?
C: Yes, he loved his music so much his heart brook.

Today after the small fry tri:

C: That girl was beating me on the bike and I did not like that.
L: That's ok. You did great.
C: That's not ok. That is why I had to run fast and knock her down during the run.
L: You did not knock her down.
C: I know but I wanted to win so I kept on going!

No comments: