Friday, February 12, 2010

My big girl valentine

Today was Anna's valentine's party. The room mother, Valerie Speed, did a fantastic job and had a color-coordinated beautiful spread for the kids and parents to enjoy. The kids exchanged valentines and played cupid bingo all having a great time. They were so cute thanking each other for their valentines and seeing what characters were on them. One little boy told me, I love Harry Potter even if no one else does. I confided in him that I loved Harry Potter....he said he wished he would have known because then he would have brought me a valentine. I thought that was cute. The difference between Caroline giving Valentines and her big sister is that Anna pays attention to the words on the card so as to not give one to a boy that says "love" on it....cracks me up!! At least they are still innocent at this age.


anna and me at the party
anna and laura--the two top readers in the class!
anna with her good buddy betsy--been classmates since they were 3!

No comments: