Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I love being a mom. My life completely changed when we added out two princesses to our family. The sweet "i love you" from both of them as well as the hugs and kisses I get daily from them are so encouraging. Although being a mother is a full time job and I work outside the home as well, the girls are my first priority and I would not trade anything for the opportunity to be their mom. People always ask me how I do it all and my answer is usually I don't get much sleep....one day I figure when they are teenagers and keep us up late worrying, I can sleep in because they will finally decide to sleep in!!

Gary prepared a full pancake breakfast and Anna and he anxiously awaited me waking up on Sunday. Of course I set my alarm so we could get ready for church but at least I could sleep until my alarm went off (which is rare on the weekends with my 6am early risers!!). Yummy breakfast, pretty flowers and a new digial camera awaited me. We had a great day including church and naps for everyone which were fantastic!! Throw in a great workout and a nice dinner with my own mom and it was a perfect day. We even introduced my mom and stepfather to the Wii fit, which they loved. We managed to get my mom to do the Hula Hoop which was fun....her score did not stay long as Anna quickly played and beat her handily!!

I love my mom and my girls....the best of all things!!



my sweeties...love caroline's pouty face

me and my girls (the crazies as i like to refer to them)

No comments: