Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Caroline meets the Firefighters

On Tuesday night, Gary took the girls to McAlister's Deli for "kids eat free" night as I had to work and Caroline had a make-up class at the Little Gym at 6:30 pm. Sounds great until after they ordered their food and took a seat in the back of the restaurant away from the other customers and Caroline decided to pull the fire alarm!! Gary immediately went and told the employees what had happened so that they would know it was a false alarm. Well, too late as the fire department quickly arrived in full garb and the big truck!! Gary was embarrassed but he kept his cool. Anna said she was embarrassed also (can we see who Anna is like!) because everyone was looking that them and giggling. Gary asked Caroline to apologize to the restaurant employees and the fireman however Caroline took the opportunity to greet the firemen rather than show remorse. I asked Gary if he took any pictures so that I could put them on my blog and his response was "it would have been totally inappropriate".....therefore you will have to imagine the red Zyriek faces and Caroline with the firemen..... I can only imagine what she will get into next as well as what her teenage years may bring!!

1 comment:

Rachel Baker said...

I would have loved to have seen Gary say "Excuse me, but I'm sure my wife will want a photo for her blog. Would you mind posing with my daughter, the culprit?" But I love it that you asked if he took any.