Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Harding Kindergarten put on their annual Pumpkin Patch festival for the kids on Friday. It is a great time to let the kids dress up as farmers (no costumes....) and play games, get some candy and enjoy the fall/harvest season. No honoring of Halloween obviously and a good time for the kids.  Caroline was not, absolutely not, going to wear the pair of overalls that I had for her. I had saved them from when Anna had pumpkin patch and Caroline gave me the funniest look when I got them out for her to wear. My fashionista. She wore a pumpkin shirt and jeans, which I say is a well styled farmer's wife! It worked and she had a good time. I was able to join her class for the games and the group time which was nice and then I headed off to work for the rest of the Friday.

the happy girl NOT wearing a farmer outfit!

decorated her funny face pumpkin

last pumpkin patch...next year she will be up the hill!!

not too thrilled about this picture....love that just a few days later we cut off 4 inches of her hair. she looks so different!!

caroline with ava

No comments: