Thursday, June 23, 2011

put a feather in her hair....

Anna and her friend Kennedy have been talking about getting a feather put in their hair for a few weeks. This has been a recent trend of course they have been anxiously awaiting the day. Kennedy's mom Kristen came and checked Anna out of camp today at lunch time. They went swimming and then washed their hair in preparation for the feather at the salon. She took them to the salon and then treated them to ice cream at Sonic. What a fun afternoon!!

Anna and Kennedy made great choices with the colors in their "bundle" and were excited to show it off when I picked up Anna. Made for a fun and surprising afternoon and thanks to Kristen for all the driving around!!

I told Anna it made me want to sing Yankee Doodle and she said that was "lame". I guess I was just trying to be funny : ).


fun swimming on a hot day!
anna getting her bundle put in

excited to show off their new hair
enjoying some yummy milkshakes aftewards!

No comments: