Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break

The girls were on spring break March 14th through the 18th. Wishing I was off work the whole week but that did not happen...hopefully next year in my new job will I have this opportunity!! Mom and Dan had the girls on Tuesday and Thursday, Gary had fun on Wednesday and my days were Monday and Friday. Monday was a yucky and rainy day. We did not get to do much but the girls were glad to sleep a little later and just be. Mom took the girls to the Pink Palace on Tuesday and to the planetarium which is one of Anna's favorite things to do. She is fascinated by the stars and the universe...she definitely has some of my dad's genes!! The weather cleared up for Wednesday and Gary treated the girls to breakfast at Brother Juniper's, a morning/early afternoon at My Big Backyard and the afternoon at Paint a Piece. They definitely win the award for being away from home literally all day long. Thursday was a fun and beautiful day at the zoo with Mom. They were all, including Mom, worn out by the end of the day. Friday was pamper day with me. The girls both got haircuts, manicures and pedicures. They loved their sweet looks at the end of the day. Hoping for a chance to actually go somewhere next year, but made the most of our stay-cation.


soaking before manicures
such a lady

ready for pedicures!



all dolled up!!

No comments: