Monday, August 23, 2010

Fantasty Football

My friend since grade school Rachel Baker invited me to join her all-girl Fantasy Football League this fall. The draft was last night and it was hilarious. Of course I was one of the novice participants but Gary shared his Ipad with me and had it loaded with the "Cheat Sheet" app so that I could at least know who was good and injured and how the players were ranked by position. I did not necessarily get exactly who I set out to draft but it was fun and I will enjoy this first year seeing how well I can do. Gary has joined a league as well and so we will both be paying much more attention to the players and their results this year. Can't wait to see how I do.... and to return next year as someone with more knowledge of how the whole process works.

our draft board...low-tech but lovely!

the ladies of the league!!

No comments: