Monday, November 23, 2009

Feasting with Caroline

Gary and I joined Caroline for her classroom feast. She was decked out in her pilgrim hat and very excited to have us join her. The food was very yummy and the kids liked doing something different. Caroline is so crazy she keeps us on her toes. After lunch she organized some of the kids for a game around the basketball goals in the gym....I guess she must do that a lot because when I picked her up yesterday from school she was in timeout for "climbing up the goals" per her own words!

One funny comment from Caroline during lunch was when they tried to put cranberry sauce on her plate. She said that was "turkey blood" and she was not going to eat it. She is hilarious.

Gary and I are so thankful for Caroline and all the excitement and of course occasional frustration that she brings to our lives. I can't wait to see what she grows up to be one day!! I know she will make us proud and laugh.....

caroline's "i am thankful for" turkey...love that i am first!

caroline with mya and ava


gary and i with our little pilgrim

No comments: