Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sad, Sad Sunday

Sunday was just one of those bad days that you wish never happened. We headed out to church and kept the 3 year old nursey like we do once a month. After church we went to Huey's with our friends the Desouza's. Anna was a train-wreck at Huey's and decided not to share her crayons with McKayla. She ended up throwing the crayons and hitting "Miss Laurie" with a few of them. Gary promptly removed Anna from the situation......only to have her return to tell Gary and me that we were mean....Anna had officially lost it. She never really regained her composure. We headed to cheerleading at church after lunch which went ok minus Anna's nose bleed. Anna inherited these from her daddy!! On the way home from church I stopped to get gas and noticed NO WALLET in my purse. How in the world did I lose my wallet when I only went to church and Huey's??? I retraced my steps and came up with nothing. So upset. Could not even get in my sacred Sunday afternoon nap....the kids thankfully slept for a few hours and i calmed down about the wallet. Ended up cancelling all the cards and will be steadily refilling a new wallet. We created a "conduct chart" for Anna where she earns pluses and minuses for her daily behavior.....so far she has done great!!! She had a fantastic Monday at Mom's house for the MLK holiday and Tuesday went well at school also. I'm convinced she was tired and temporarily went insane, so hopefully we are back on track!!

1 comment:

April S. said...

Wow, I thought OUR Sunday was bad, but your Sunday sounds like it was a little worse. That really sinks about losing your wallet!