Friday, December 21, 2012

Enchanted Forest/Festival of Trees

I cannot tell you how many time I have been to the Enchanted Forest. We used to go every year growing up and I remember that it was at Goldsmith's downtown. Such fun. I laugh because the characters are the same and they just keep getting older and older looking, but the kids still enjoy it. The Pink Palace is a good host for it and incorporates it into their Festival of Trees and their two Imax films that are related to Christmas. The girls always want to go and do the scavenger hunt and pick their favorite tree. We had a good family evening there and took in an Imax movie as well.

Anna with her favorite "Peace Sign" tree

Caroline with her favorite, the tree was made to look like a snowman

my favorite, the Charlie Brown tree

the girls on their scavenger hunt

our favorite gingerbread house from those submitted for judging

No comments: