Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy anniversary to us!

Saturday was my 11th wedding anniversary!! Gary and I had a great night out with dinner at Elfo's in Germantown followed up by a good movie, Duplicity. I truly can't believe that we have been married for 11 years and hope for a lifetime of happiness ahead of us! Thanks for Victoria Martin, a sorority sister of mine at Auburn for setting Gary and I up on a blind date for my pledge formal....wish we could send her a shout out but have lost track of where she is these days....happy anniversary to us! Thought I would try and find an old picture of us to post as well....our scanner has gone bye-bye, so this is the oldest digital pic I could find....1999 in Eufaula, AL at Gary's grandparents' home. We really have not changed much....what's up with that???


The happy couple on 3/28/09

The happy couple in December 1999

No comments: