Monday, December 8, 2008

Picking out the tree

It was time for the Zyrieks to venture out and pick out a Christmas tree. Call me crazy but I HAVE to have a real tree in my house. My parents have fake trees now as they are older but I love having a real tree. Gary and I figured out long ago that Home Depot had great trees for very good prics. We took the girls with us this year to find as Anna called it "The Perfect Tree". We started looking around and Anna and Caroline both showed us ones that did not make the cut. At one point Anna even said, "That one is not awesome enough!" Finally we found the right one, had the trunk trimmed up and put it in the Sequoia....decorating would come later.

i like this one!

carolie and ra-ra (baby doll) survey the choices

the tree for us!

1 comment:

Rachel Baker said...

Before that last picture, I can hear you saying, "Ok, now let's all stand in front of the tree so I can get a picture for my blog..." :)